- Preferred Microblogging site I’m trying to get more into: @firstname.lastname@example.org
- Microblogging site I’m trying to get less-into: @epilonious | Twitter
- email: epilonious [at] gmail dot comme
- Social Media site I basically keep around just so I can keep up on event invites and neighborhood updates and post drag queen photos: epilonious | Facebook
- Social Media site I use to share photos of knitting and my hair: @epilonious • Instagram photos and videos
- Place where I keep track of all my knitting projects: Ravelry: epilonious’ profile
- Place where I watch other people play video games and occasionally played a dance game: epilonious – Twitch
epilonious was a name I made up because my previous handle was a nerd/coding joke that too many other people were using as their “Internet Name” as more and more internet-sites-with-accounts started popping up. I figure it’s the easiest way to find me on something and if someone else decides to steal it or name-camp… I got more popular or upsetting than I ever thought I would.